Harvest Enterprises Expanding to California
Harvest Enterprises is expanding its already large footprint into California’s cannabis market. The company’s operations will be expanding to Moreno, Merced and Napa Valley California as a result of license applications being successful and strategic acquisitions. Harvest holds over 40 licenses in eight states making them extremely experience cannabis operators and the U.S.’s largest holders of licenses.
How Harvest Is Entering Wine Country
Controlling interest of a Napa dispensary, that the name is being changed to Harvest of Napa, was acquired in order to enter the wine country. Riverside County’s Moreno Valley located close to Redlands, a university town, and adjacent to Riverside is where Harvest was awarded a license for one
Harvest Inc. was recently awarded a Level 1 license for cultivation by the state of Ohio. The Arizona-based company will now be allowed to cultivate 25,000 square feet of space to produce medical cannabis. Harvest is among 12 companies out of 109 applicants to receive the cultivation license. The company was also the only one of the twelve to have two applications approved.
Harvest began operations in 2013. The company already possessed locations in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, Maryland, and Illinois. Ohio will make the sixth state in which the company operates. The facilities maintained by Harvest have produced more than 50,000 pounds of medical grade marijuana and provided relief to thousands of patients across the country.
Steve White, Harvest Dispensary Chief Executive Officer,...
Every woman knows that how good she looks in her mile-high stilettos comes at an equally high cost - aching feet. But, did you know that high-heeled shoes can also cause back pain? And, that's not the only culprit in your wardrobe that could be causing your back pain.
• According to the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the leading cause of disability for those under 45-years-old is back pain.
• According to the American Spinal Decompression Association, low back pain affects at least 80% of people within their lifetime. It's an annual cost of $90 billion in health care expenses, and is second the second leading cause of time loss at work.
• Respondents from a National Institute of Health Statistics survey reported that the most common pain they suffered was low
Top 10 Reasons for Removing a Tattoo
Our team at Sound Tattoo Removal has compiled a list over the past few months of the most popular reasons our clients and supporters have given for seeking tattoo removal. We realize by no means is this a comprehensive list that covers the multitude reasons individuals have for seeking tattoo removal. However, it does give a glimpse into some of the common rationale behind the decision process
10. A Flat-out Bad Tattoo - Nothing will turn the dream of getting a tattoo into a nightmare faster than a mistake or poor quality. There are a million reasons why tattoos fail, but the bottom line is who wants to be stuck with a spelling error or art that looks like it was done by a drunken toddler?
9. A Faded Worn-out-looking Tattoo – Whether yo